Slider

The Friday Faves #46

Friday, November 15, 2019

It's FRIDAY!!!
Linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for another week of...




Over the weekend we celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday!
So glad we were able to be there :)



And I loved getting to catch up with my cousin :)




X and my youngest cousin (14 years old) Kalen :)



While celebrating my Grandma, my mom made me a cup of this delicious coffee!!!!


I don't typically like flavored coffees.

I usually just add flavored creamers instead.
But this stuff is GOOD!
Just a little bit of some almond milk (or whatever you like) and it is yummy!!!!


I saw this on Facebook and couldn't agree more!


 More basketball practice for X this week!


The coach even had them playing shirts vs. skins! lol! 




I headed south to Columbus for a Stella & Dot party at a friends' house.
I took 0 pictures :/

I made a quick run to Target for a gift and couldn't help walking through the women's clothing section.
So many cute coats and sweaters!

This camo puffer is only $30 (online it is $25)!



Look at all these sweaters/pullovers on sale for just $15!
Shop all sweaters here.



All the heart eyes for this buffalo plaid coat ($35).



My Target was fully stocked on holiday pajamas and Ugly Sweaters for the whole family!

Make sure you check out your local store or hop online soon though, because they are sure to sell out quickly!


On the blog this week I shared some tips on hosting a party or family gathering.




And I shared a little peek into our plans for our kitchen in my home renovation series.





As I am typing this (Thursday afternoon), my fingers are crossed for another big W for the Cleveland Browns tonight as they take on those stinky Pittsburgh Steelers for Thursday Night Football.



GO BROWNS!!!!


And that is it for the week!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts