Slider

Hurrah for Sweater Weather!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sweater weather is finally here!
They are my go-to for work, on the weekends, holiday get togethers, etc.
While I have come around to cardigans over the last couple of years, the pullover style typically wins every time for me :)

I ran into Old Navy a couple of weeks ago and immediately picked up this sweater.
It is lightweight, but still hangs really well.
And to my shock the horizontal stripes made me look slimmer!
Consider me sold! lol!

I loved it so much, that I grabbed it in the navy and white striped option as well.
This sweater is perfect for dressing up or down.
And it is available in four solids as well!

Continuing my love for stripes...

I picked up this sweater (actually called a top on the site) earlier this Fall in the striped and solid version (no longer available online).
It is SO soft!!!
It is definitely lightweight like a top, but sure feels like a sweater to me!
And just like the ones from Old Navy, this is long enough to wear with leggings if you choose :)

I grabbed this amazing sweater (no longer available online) this summer during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.
I love it!
Again, perfect for work or home.
And long enough for leggings ;)

I couldn't completely leave out cardigans today.
They are pretty darn cozy!
This is my favorite go-to cardigan I grabbed last year at Old Navy.
Unfortunately, this plaid isn't available but this year's version is pretty close.

What are your favorite cozy sweaters to wear?
Are you a pullover or cardigan girl?
Do you buy sweaters that can be dressed up or down, or just casual?

Now go check out Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side and make sure you link up your Fashion Frenzy posts at The Blended Blog as well!

Lana. Vanessa. Whitney. Abbie. Shelly

Linking up with The Blended Blog :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally a comfy sweater type of girl- all day every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cozy cuteness!! Love the lil bralette underneath the stripes!! Happy Thanksgiving precious lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 I am loving those bralettes from aerie!

      Delete
  3. Love that striped sweater, I got a similar one from ON but in a solid color, I like the stripe way better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the red but I decided to change it up 😉

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts