Slider

Holiday Prep: Tips for making it easier

Monday, November 19, 2018

Who is 100% ready for Christmas?
Heck, are you ready for Thanksgiving this week?

I have a few tips on how I try to get ahead of the game before all the crazy begins.



1. Decorate Early
If you aren't hosting Thanksgiving at your house, get your tree and decor out the day after Halloween!
Honestly, it brightens our moods to see those twinkling lights and warm and cozy decorations (research says that is true).
And you get to enjoy it longer :)


2. Order Online
From dinner supplies to presents, the Internet is your friend for getting things done.
Yes, I know the stores are so pretty at the holidays.
And the music is great too!
But you can spend a lot of time going from store to store trying to find what you need.
Just hop online and order it all.
If you have Amazon, it will probably arrive a few days later ;)


3. Take time for yourself
The holidays can be the best time of year, but also the most stressful.
Take a few minutes to de-stress from it all.
Maybe order yourself something before hitting submit on that Amazon order ;)


4. Don't wait to shop
Yes, there are some great deals on Black Friday and the whole month of December.
But while everyone else is running around trying to score the best deal, you could be at home relaxing by your Christmas tree because your shopping is mostly done :)


Now I'm off to place a few Amazon orders ;)


Linking up with The Blended Blog today!
Make sure you head over there to link up your post as well :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the early shopping- I hate going to malls when they're busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I love being there when they are busy...I just don't like to shop!

      Delete
  2. As much as I do love the holiday decor I just can not bring myself to decorate before Thanksgiving. We decorate the day after and by Christmas day I'm ready to pack it all away. Sure the lights are pretty but after a month I look at the rest of it as clutter and it starts to make my skin crawl. One month is more than enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect Santa's and it is the only time of year I get to display them....so I want them out as long as possible 🎅

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts