Slider

Give Me All The Fall Things

Friday, November 9, 2018

Hello Friday!
I am ready to get this weekend started!
But first, I want to thank you all so much for stopping by and commenting each day on the blog!
It means so much to me!
I also want to apologize for my response time when getting back to you.
I am no longer getting notifications that I have any comments :(
So I only see them when I physically go to my post and click on the comment section.
Grrr!
And my computer won't let me reply :(
So I can only respond from my phone.
Another Grrr!
With all that said I want to thank you again for sticking with me!
You all are the best!!!!


Now on with my favorites! :)


On the blog this week was all kinds of goodness!
Monday it was TBB Asks - Giving Thanks!
I shared my love for some wonderful Thanksgiving things - like the crispy skin on the turkey! 

Tuesday was twice as nice with a double Disney DVD Giveaway!
Head here to enter to win your own copies of Incredibles 2 and Christopher Robin!
Both are excellent movies for the whole family, and would be great gifts for the kiddos!

 And Wednesday I shared what I might be wearing for Thanksgiving this year while linking up with TBB.
All options are in-law approved ;)
We have 3 more weeks of Fall looks coming at you!
Don't forget to link up your posts with us :)


On the home front....I was driving by our house and it appears that Fall has come and went with the way the trees are looking after all the rain and heavy winds :( 


What is left is still gorgeous colors, but just not much of them :/ 

Someone shared this on Instagram and I immediately had to share it!
I have a feeling just about everyone can relate to it!


Saturday we headed to the trampoline park to celebrate a friend of X's :)

I tried zooming in, but it just gets blurry :(
They had so much fun on the dodge ball courts!

And then it was time for pizza and cake!
The birthday boy is a huge fan of Star Wars!
Look at this cake!


These kiddos had a great time!



I ran a few errands later that day and made sure to swing through Ulta.
I had a 20% off coupon that was good for basically everything in the store!
That is the best time to grab a few things you need or test out some things you have had your eye on! 

I love the Rose water spray I have from Mario Badescu, so I decided to grab this kit to try out more of the products.

I have heard nothing but good things about the Living Proof brand, so I grabbed this mini kit to see what all the hype is about.

My hair takes FOREVER to dry!
So when someone shared this blow dry primer on Instagram and how well it sped up their drying time I was all over it!

And I can't resist BareMinerals mascara!
I grabbed this new one and I am loving it so far!

Because we are living in super small quarters right now, I decided it would be best not to decorate like we normally do for the holidays.
So while I watched football this weekend, I pulled out one of our smaller trees and started adding the ornaments.
 While I would love to have the whole place decked out, this will have to do for this year.


I headed to Columbus for a doctor appointment and I got out just in time for lunch.
I couldn't resist getting Chick-fil-A!

I also made a pit stop at one of my favorite stores and scored a couple items on sale :)
 #cantresistagraphictee
#especiallyfootballones

One more thing before I go....
Did you know I have a Facebook page for X-tremely V now?
I would love for you to give it a like and follow along :)
And that my friends is it!
I am looking forward to a weekend with friends at my annual Favorite Things Party!
And X is begging to go see the new Grinch movie, so we might check that out as well!


What are you up to this weekend?
Have you started decorating for Christmas?
How about shopping?


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa



Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!



2 comments:

  1. Chick fil-A just makes the day got setter and so do soft football tanks!! Hope you have the sweetest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cake! I'm not a Star Wars fan but I have a close friend that is. He would love it. Chik fil a is the best. Polynesian sauce is my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts