Slider

Weekly Favorites X2

Friday, November 30, 2018

Since I skipped last week, I have a few extra Favorites for you today :)

I kicked off my long holiday weekend in my pj's watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
I never get to watch it, so this was a special treat!
Ohio State's marching band was in the parade for the first time ever...and they were the band who kicked things off!
So cool!

There were some so-so moments, but I did enjoy the Grinch balloon :)


Thanksgiving was all kinds of crazy this year.
We had plans, and then didn't.
So we made reservations for dinner just the three of us.
But my little guy requested a Pumpkin Pie...so I whipped one up when the parade was over :)

After a fairly lazy day, we headed to Columbus for dinner at Mimi's Cafe.




We blinked and the long weekend was over :(
And that meant it was time to get back to school, work, and basketball!
X had his first game on Tuesday night and we were all so excited for it!





Despite the close loss, X played really well.
Shockingly he wasn't bummed about the loss.
He was more upset that he didn't score a basket :/
Thankfully, he had a great time and is super pumped for his next practice and game!



 This was a big blog week!
Monday featured a few Christmas ideas that are great for the whole family, or that hard to buy for relative/friend :)

Wednesday I shared all the things from the last month and what's to come in my What's Up November post.


And I was sharing some amazing holiday pieces on The Blended Blog as well!


And I finally got my act together and shared a recap of my annual Favorite Things Party on Thursday!


 Mail these last couple weeks has been SO GOOD!!!
My personalized shampoo and conditioner from Formulate came and I couldn't wait to get started!
You can hear more about my experience on my Instagram Highlights :)


I finally ordered my #4ThingsTote and it arrived as well!
I am trying really hard to save it for under the Christmas tree, but I think I need to just say it's an early birthday gift ;)


I shared before how my mom started receiving the FabFitFun box and she shares some of the goods with me :)
This is what she gave me from her winter box.



 Way of Will Brightening Serum

 LELE SADOUGHI Necklace

Mark & Graham Blanket

While party prepping for this weekend I stopped by Sam's Club and couldn't help but bring this long sleeve Santa tee (under $12) home with me!

One more thing before you go...check out all the wonderful things headed your way from The Blended Blog!

x2


Snag the graphics from above and share you answers, looks, etc on your blog, Instagram or Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I am looking forward to celebrating my little guy turning 7 with family and friends,
watching Ohio State win the Big 10 Championship game on Saturday night,
and cheering on my Cleveland Browns to victory again on Sunday!

What are you up to this weekend?

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!

6 comments:

  1. You've been relaxing and blogging! I've just been relaxing. I hope in one of your posts you share where those cute tins came from!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Those tins are from Hobby Lobby! I can't find them online but I was just at my local store yesterday and all the Christmas stuff is 50% off!

      Delete
  2. I find those long weekends tend to fly right by too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend and good luck to your football teams! I was really hoping my team would be playing yours in the Rose Bowl - but it didn't work out that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I remember watching my boys play basketball when they were your son's age - that was the best! It was so much fun. That Favorite Things party of yours looked like so much fun, I would love to host something like that! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts