Slider

Friday Favorites | Feeling Refreshed

Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy Friday!
Today I am linking up with those lovely McKinney girls for...

Monday I recapped our weekend of fun which included joining my favorite little guy on a play date,

and rooting for our favorites in the Pro Bowl :)


On Wednesday Mic and I finished up our 10 day cleanse.
Seeing the results are always a favorite of mine (I'm down 6 lbs. and over 7 inches overall),
but finding these were a favorite as well!
So good!

I also reviewed my latest Stitch Fix this week.

Of course X and I enjoyed one of his favorite things...Snapchat pictures :) 

And on Thursday night I surprised X with a Mommy/Son date night!
We enjoyed our favorite Skyline Chili for dinner,

and couldn't pass on our favorite dessert ;)

And then we hit up our favorite store for a few things.

X had some gift cards from Christmas, so he picked out this Mickey and the Roadster Racers set :)
Does everyone else's child love this new show as much as X?


We ended our evening with a couple more snaps before heading to bed.


And that has been our week :)
Looking forward to some fun with friends,
joining some ladies for a Wine Party (seriously),
and then watching the Super Bowl on Sunday!!!!
I can't lie, I am totally cheering for the Patriots!
LOVE Tom Brady :)

Who are you rooting for...Atlanta Falcons or New England Patriots?
Will you watch the game or just in it for the food?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts