Slider

Friday Favorites | Shakin' It Up

Friday, February 24, 2017

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...
Happy Friday Friends!
Let's jump right into my favorites from this past week!
I am still going strong reading my One Year Bible and this was one of my favorites from my readings this week... 

Proverbs of Solomon

10 The proverbs of Solomon:
A wise son brings joy to his father,

    but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.
Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,

    but righteousness delivers from death.


My favorite little guy has been all about being creative these days.
He wants to cook, play with play doh, paint, etc.
Saturday morning he woke up and immediately started painting before even eating his breakfast :)

I picked up the wine I ordered from my sweet friend Lindsay and she included a sweet note with it :)
Good friends and their sweet words are my favorite!

On Wednesday I shared some of my favorites from the month of February in my What's Up Wednesday post.
These nail polishes are awesome!
I found them at Kroger for under $2 a piece and they go on really well!

Being sick (yes, again) this week has been exhausting.
I ran to pick up lunch for Mic and I, so I splurged on a pick-me-up.
While the new Chocolate Shamrock shake isn't my favorite, it wasn't bad either :)
Are you a Shamrock shake fan?
I actually don't like the original, but I was hoping this one might taste like a Thin Mint ;)

Another goodie I found on Instagram this week and immediately made it a favorite :)

Another thing that is definitely not a favorite this week...
I have been taking these packets for the last few days in hopes it will get this cold to go away.
While I do feel slightly better each day, this stuff tastes horrible to me!
I am not a fan of lemon at all!
Praying that this cold goes away and I can be done with this stuff soon.


And finally, yesterday I posted about cutting the cord...the cable cord that is.
Live TV is my favorite and I just can't seem to give it up!
We are currently debating about it in our house and I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on this matter :)

And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to celebrating my mom's 60th birthday with her this weekend,
possibly celebrating my FIL's birthday this weekend as well,
and then maybe getting some things done around the house!

What are your weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts