Slider

Scarf Exchange | WIWW

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

If you are new around these parts you may not realize I have a slight obsession with scarves.
I mean I went from having a few that I wear when it is cold out, to having at least a dozen that are just to wear.
I now have Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter scarves!
And I love it!!!

For the last two years I have hosted a scarf exchange (1st and 2nd) with some high school friends and really enjoyed bringing scarves into their lives.
I know, I am weird.
Well, a wonderful friend of mine thought it would be fun to do a blogger scarf exchange and I was totally on board!
Deena @ Shoes to Shiraz did an amazing job getting everyone signed up, partnered up, etc.
Make sure you check out Deena's blog to link up your post today!

Speaking of Deena, she was my secret sender!
It is funny to think that someone I have never met knows me so well, but she does!
She sent me this warm, colorful, super soft scarf for the exchange :)


I was sick all last week and this baby was wrapped around my neck every time I stepped outside of the house.
Not only did it keep me warm, but it made me look good when I was so not feeling good!

Thank you so much D!

Pop on over to see what scarf I sent to Tiffany @ Jersey Love!


Yesterday was my birthday :)
I turned 36 years old.
I have made a promise to myself to get back to myself this year!
So my theme for year 36 is "Take care of Me!".

Since we are all still sick in my house the day was pretty uneventful.
I hung out with X, took a solo trip to Target in the evening, and enjoyed a glass of wine all by myself after the boys were fast asleep :)
Oh, and I did rocked one of my new favorite sweaters yesterday :)


Yes, I just turned 36 and am rockin' a Mickey Mouse sweater!
And I love it!
I picked this bad boy up at Burlington a few weeks ago for $11!
It is thin, comfy, and has my absolute favorite mouse on it!
Perfect for my birthday outfit!

Making my outfit complete, I threw on my Hunter boots, some holiday socks (from Target $1 Spot), and my very favorite Vigoss jeans (similar on sale).

Linking up with Sarah @ Tucker Up, Alison @ Get Your Pretty On, and Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So.




5 comments:

  1. Love the scarf exchange idea! I'm going to have to steal it. :) Also, I love the idea of a taking care of you year. That's such a great "resolution."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf Deena sent you! Super Cute! Happy birthday! Great sweater...I have a burlington right in town...I have to get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sweater! Taking care of you is such a great goal...why do we even have to think twice about this??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the scarf and thanks for putting this together with me, was lots of fuN!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts