Slider

Coffee, It Fuels America

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have always loved to have a cup of coffee.
There is just something relaxing, yet energizing about it to me.
I started enjoying good coffee back in high school and have never looked back!
I wasn't a daily coffee drinker though until I got my Keurig.
That thing changes lives!
I love getting the single serve cups in different flavors to try out as well as have on hand for guests.

However, one thing I am not a huge fan of is the amount of trash and waste those plastic cups take up.
Thankfully I was introduced to Cameron's Coffee.
They offer a wide variety of flavors ~ Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Hazelnut, and Chocolate Caramel Brownie to name a few ~ they also crush the competition when it comes to packaging!
Cameron's coffee is able to give you that great cup of coffee without the plastic taste or waste.


I have decided to #CrushtheCups and make the switch to Cameron's Coffee!


And I challenge you to do the same!
I would love to see your #CrushtheCups videos.
Post your video to enter for your chance to have a box of Cameron's Coffee shipped directly to you to try!

I mean seriously, who doesn't like coffee or at least know someone else who does?
Try it! You won't be sorry :)


Thanks to Cameron's Coffee & Linqia for sponsoring this post.
All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts