Slider

Box Of Christmas Cheer

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

When I saw that Astleigh, Rachel and Kaitlin were hosting a blogger exchange I couldn't sign up fast enough!
The idea of this exchange is to put together a box of Christmas themed items that total $10.
That sounds a heck of a lot easier than it actually was!
Check out Angie @ Chasing My Halo to see what I sent her :)

I received my box of Christmas Cheer from Penny @ Penny's Passion :)
I have been so busy with work, X's birthday, and getting ready for Christmas that this box was just what I needed!

 What a cute box of Christmas goodies!
And, who doesn't love a little bit of chocolate?!?!
Side note: Most of the M&M's were lost through the mail, but it was such a neat idea!
 This magic reindeer food is so cute!
I can't wait to sprinkle it in the yard on Christmas Eve for X :)
My favorite item of the box is the adorable snowman mug!
Just like Penny mentioned in her note to me, it is perfect for my adult hot chocolate or any other warm holiday beverage.

Thank you so much Penny for this box of Christmas Cheer!
It is exactly what I needed in this crazy busy time of year!

Thank you to Astleigh, Kaitlin, and Rachel for hosting this fun and creative exchange!

Hill Collection



7 comments:

  1. Love this idea and all the goodies you received in the box. I especially love that she did a bunch of DIY stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I just love getting stuff in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is seriously SO cute! Everything tastes better out of a festive cup!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!!!! Love the snowman mug and the reindeer food is such a cute idea!! I may have to adopt that ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!
    I love the Snowman mug, and the wrapped Snowman Hershey bar :)
    The kleenexes made me laugh!
    Thanks so much for participating, Vanessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet box! So glad you joined the exchange :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts