Slider

November Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I have been so busy that I totally forgot to post my November Ipsy Glam Bag!
Busy to the fact that I have only tried one of the products and I have already received my December bag!

So when I started this post, I hadn't tried virtually any of it.
I made it my mission to try at least part of the items over the weekend so I could tell you about them.
#thoughtfulblogger :)


I haven't actually tried this one. I mean do you see how dark that baby is?
I have a felling this needs to be reserved for a night out on the town vs. work!

So after I starting writing this post, I went back and tried all the products.
OMG! This stuff is CRAZY dark!
I put a super duper small dot on my lips and they were stained a deep red.
After a bit of scrubbing I was able to remove that hint of color.
Phew, that will be going in the giveaway pile for sure!

I have been wanting to pick up a purple eye liner for awhile now, so this was perfect showing up in my bag.
It has a shimmer to it that gives your eyes an extra pop!
Perfect hazel eyed peeps :)

Love the shade and shimmer of this liner once I tried it out!

I am not a big highlighter person, maybe I should be, so this is just so so for me.
Maybe it is because I don't really know how to use a highlighter.
I will hold onto it though for an evening out.

Are you sensing I need an evening out? lol!

I had already declared my love for the Marc Anthony Beach Waves Spray during the summer, so I had a feeling I was going to like this hairspray the moment I opened my bag. Sure enough I do!
It has a great smell and just the right amount of hold for me.

This shade is perfect for me.
I usually wear browns, creams, etc. so this base goes really well with those.
I haven't tried it for all day wear, but the little bit I used makes me claim this one a keeper!

So what did you receive in your Ipsy bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts