Slider

Weekend Recap

Monday, June 3, 2013

And the weekend is over...Thank God!

Sometimes weekends and I just don't click.
It is like it is a constant battle between us.
I want to stick to my routine, while still enjoying the fact that I have 2 days off of work.
The weekend on the over hand wants me to go, go, go and doesn't care whatsoever what
my "routine" is :(

Some weekends things work out perfectly...fun, relaxation, etc. is balanced out
wonderfully with scheduled nap, lunch, and dinner times :)
It is truly great!

Anyways, here is my weekend in photos...


 My kid only wants to play on the "big kid" slides!

We had a great time visiting friends at Long Lake Campground :)

X LOVES playing on the computer!
Of course he wants to do everything himself!


Not listening to mommy! :(


So what did you do this weekend?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts