Slider

Style Me Pretty

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What I have been "pinning" on Pinterest ~ Style Edition

source here


source here

source here

source here


Do you see a theme here?
I LOVE comfy, casual clothes!
While I could easily go without the accessories in the above pictures,
the clothes themselves are totally me!
And I think I own quite a few similar items :)

So my goal/assignment for myself over the next couple of weeks
is to recreate these outfits
so I can then participate in "Get Pin-spired"!


Can't wait to see how my creations turn out!

*Challenge Time*

So I challenge you readers to do the same!
Take an outfit that you have "pinned" on Pinterest and recreate it :)
You can even take a photo from Pinterest that you like the colors of,
it can be pants instead of shorts or a skirt,
the colors can be flip flopped....
The possibilities are seriously endless!

I want to see these outfits,
so please make sure to post your photos in the comment section below.
You can also post a link to your photos,
or even just email them to me @ leota6@gmail.com.
Make sure you include the Pinterest photo as well as your recreation photo!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

I will make sure to post mine for the link up with Sheaffer @ Pinterest Told Me To!


Do you already link up with Sheaffer?
Have you tried recreating an outfit from Pinterest?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts