Slider

Unpopluar Opinion | Music

Monday, March 1, 2021

Hey!
Let's play a game of sorts 😊
I absolutely love the game people are sharing all over Instagram asking what your unpopular opinions are.
Why not share them on here too?
Today I am narrowing it down to music.

I'm here today to confess that I love Creed and Nickelback!
I don't care if it is uncool to like them.
I love their music!
I know that one of the main problems so many have with each of the bands is that the songs mostly sound the same.
Personally, I kind of like that.
I love that the lead vocals are so distinct that you know it is Creed or Nickelback after the first line of a song.
I really feel like so many people dislike them just because the internet tells them to 😕







Another music confession...I don't like Beyonce.
I don't mind Destiny's Child, but I just can't get into her solo music.
Another one that I feel like some people like her just because the internet tells them too 😕

I like grunge rock, but my heart will always be with the hair bands of the late 80's and early 90's.
I mean who can resist belting out the lyrics to a hair band ballad or stadium anthem?!




One last one for today....I liked the women of country in the 90's way more than the ones today.
Give me Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Reba, and Trisha Yearwood any day over what I hear on the radio today.






The one exception to that is Carrie Underwood.
She is absolutely amazing in every way :)





Now it is your turn!
I want to hear what band or artist is popular or unpopular that you disagree with?
Do you agree with my thoughts?

What theme should I do next time?

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts