Slider

Friday Favorites 3/5/21

Friday, March 5, 2021

Hello Friday!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika for another week of Favorites :)


I placed my new soap bottles and tray from The Polished Jar on my kitchen counter and I love them!
They are available in multiple options for the bottles and pumps, but the matte black bottle and pumps look perfect in our kitchen :)


All my new throw pillow covers arrived and they make me so happy!
I love the texture that the faux leather and white detailed covers bring to the couch.
And those plaid ones match perfectly with my bins I have in the room as well!



Sometimes you see things on Facebook or Instagram and you feel like they are speaking right to you!
This was one of those things...


It's Dr. Suess week at school and I love themed days that go along with that!
Monday was crazy/mismatched sock day...


Tuesday was wear green day...


Wednesday was backwards/inside out/mismatched clothes day...



Thursday was hat day...


And today is pajama/comfy clothes day!


Earlier this week on the blog I shared some Unpopular Opinions about music.


And I founds the cutest and most festive things at Target for St. Patrick's Day!
From tees to accessories, I got you covered!


I grabbed this hat (not online) in the dollar section for $3!
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day really :)


And one more house update before I go.
Our new stools from Poly & Bark arrived!


Eek! I absolutely love them!
And now I can't wait for that back wall to get the black brick backsplash and range hood!
They will really pop then!


And that is it for this week!
We have a weekend full of soccer and just added a football practice to our schedule!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts