Slider

Friday Favorites 3/18/21

Friday, March 19, 2021

Sometimes the week just gets away from you and you don't post your Friday Favorites until the day is just about over 🤦🏻‍♀️

Linking up with Andrea & Erika once again.


I was looking through photos the other day and came across all of X's soccer pics, so I put them all together in a little collage.
Oh my goodness, I just love this not so little guy!
Can't wait for the spring season to start next weekend!


I came across this image and it is exactly how I feel about our home!


I think my house was "that" house when I was a kid and that makes me feel so good.
I pray that we can do the same for X's friends :)

This is not a favorite, but I had to share.
Homework is the worst!
I love this guy, but boy do we butt heads sometimes.
Homework is always one of those times!


The weather was so nice earlier in the week, so X and Mic took advantage of it and got outside for a bit.


I'm just going to leave this right here...


I decided to have some fun with my nails this week in honor of St. Patrick's Day!
Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 🌈


Speaking of St. Patrick's Day...this guy jumped out of his comfort zone on Wednesday and participated in the 3rd Grade spelling bee!


While he didn't bring home the big trophy, we are so proud of him and how well he did :)


Of course we wore green on one of my favorite holidays, but I had to wear camo to cheer on my guy!


Good hair days and sunshine call for car selfies :)


And I couldn't agree with this one more...


So many good songs that I listen to while I am cleaning/making dinner that I used to request back in the day! 😂

And I'm calling it a week on that note!
Have a great weekend friends!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts