Slider

Let Me RE-Introduce Myself

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Hey Hey!
How are you?
I know I have had some new readers over the last few months, so I thought this would be a great time to reintroduce myself.

I'm Vanessa, or V for short :)


I am currently 42 years old, and live in Central Ohio.
I have been with my husband for 20 years this April, and married for 14 years this past October.
X is our 9 year old son who is my whole world!
From soccer, to football, to baseball and more.
I love watching him do it all!


I'm originally from a small town about 30 minutes (or about 26 miles) west of Cleveland, Ohio right along Lake Erie.
In Ohio, we speak distance in minutes instead of miles ;)
We also say things like Pop, You Guys, and Tennis Shoes.


We recently just moved back into our home after tearing down 90% of it and rebuilding from the ground up!
Why leave 10%?
It was my husband's childhood home, so he wanted a little something from the original house.
Don't worry, there are plans to remodel that space very soon!
My home style is a combination of Rustic, Modern and Industrial.
Mic would love to add some medieval vibes in there too ;)
You can read and see more about it all here.


As far as my clothing style goes...I am a jeans and graphic tee girl!
I choose jeans over leggings any day/time of the week!
And I have more graphic tees than I can count!
I love wearing hats too.
I have a pretty good collection of all sorts of colors, teams, graphics - but I tend to stick with a baseball style.
I also love to wear tennis shoes (sneakers) or combat boots with everything.
I actually used to rock combat boots with my cheerleading warm-ups back in high school.
I am not a fan of shopping, so my purchases are definitely thought out.
And I'm a lover of quantity when it comes to clothes.
I need all the options!


I love to bake from scratch whenever I have the chance.
I don't mind cooking either.
I love all kinds of music (especially live music), but my heart really skips a beat when I hear country or hair band music.
Dancing and karaoke are some of my favorite things to do!
Speaking of favorite things to do.....I love going to sporting events!
Especially football games!
I am a diehard Cleveland Browns fan!
But I love to go to high school or pee wee games too.
Really, I'm down for just about any sport.


I like to share my favorite affordable fashion and home finds, our home building and renovating process, recipes, and more!

And that's the me behind the V in X-tremely V!
Anything else you want to know...just ask!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts