Slider

Recipe Reshare | 3 Cheese Penne

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

skinny 3 cheese penne recipe serves 8 low fat low calorie low sodium and vegetarian

Doesn't it look super yummy?

Here is a dish I made that Mic and I were both begging for more! 


What you need:
8oz. whole grain penne pasta
2 14 oz. cans diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
(I only used one can)
1 onion finely chopped
(I only used half an onion)
3 cups fresh spinach
4 oz. reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
1 tablespoon olive oil
5-6 garlic cloves, minced
Salt & Pepper to taste


Directions:
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the penne noodles and cook according to package. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until tender. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. 
Add tomatoes and heat through.


Then add the drained pasta and 2 oz. of feta cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. 
Heat through and serve with remaining feta cheese on top.


This pasta dish was SO GOOD!
It will be added to our weekly dinner menu for sure!
Easy to make, tastes good, and it is healthy!
Another win in my book :)
I think next time I might use fresh tomatoes instead just to up the clean eating factor.


Don't forget to check out my other Healthy Life posts here and here.


And I would love to hear what healthy recipes you are making! Add a link to the recipes in the comments below :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa 

4 comments:

  1. I will have to give it a try, looks so good! Have a great day girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum gonna make it this weekend thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of it? It is always so good! I think I need to add it to my meal planning 😊

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts