Slider

Let's Look At...Your Typical Day

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hey Hey Friends!
I'm linking up with Shay & Erika for their Let's Look Series.


Today is a little look inside my typical day.
Well a typical work from home day.

During the school year I work outside of the home at our office.
But for the past two summers I work from home and become a professional uber driver for X ;)

I woke up yesterday and completely forgot to take a picture.
It was about 7:30 ish.
I highly dislike mornings. I always have.
This work from home thing is a little easier to except the morning has arrived, but I still don't like to wake up early.

I check my phone and such, and then head downstairs for...


Still living the FASTer Way lifestyle (membership here) :)
I start every day with a cup of coffee and some French Vanilla Nut Pods Creamer.
Keep it under 50 calories so I don't break my fast.



And then get X's breakfast for him.


He is a creature of habit just like his mother.
He eats the Exact.Same.Thing Every.Single.Morning.
#welikewhatwelike

Check my watch and make sure I start getting my steps in for the day.
I have it set to take 250 steps an hour from 9am - 5pm.


Then it's time to fold some laundry.



I typically try to get my workout in if I don't have much work to do, but I had a dentist appointment to get to.
So I popped my coconut oil in my mouth and hopped in the shower.



I have used coconut oil/oil pulled for quite a few years now.
It has helped so much with my TMJ, and I don't grind my teeth at all anymore!
The biggest things that I use it for is tooth sensitivity (which I basically have none now), and a natural tooth whitener.
Honestly, I get asked all the time how I whiten my teeth...and this is all I use!

By 10:10 am we are in the car and on the way to my dentist appointment!



One thing that is nice about living in a small town...I made it to my appointment by 10:20am (10 minutes early).




Quick and painless appointment, and then I got a sneak peek of the new salon downstairs from my dental office.
I didn't take any pictures, but it is going to be gorgeous!
So excited for my girl Kasey!

Made a quick stop at the Post Office and then it was home to break my fast :)
Another cup of coffee with Nut Pods,



And my go-to meal of Kodiak Buttermilk & Vanilla Waffles with bacon.



I typically eat while I'm getting my work done.
One of the best things about working from home in the summer with this guy, is that he likes to come up to the office throughout the day and give "just because" hugs :)



Then it's back to work!
I like to multi-task by working and checking out a few blogs ;)



About 2pm it's break time.
I get X some lunch, and I grab a snack.
Today it's a protein bar, water,



And lots of watermelon!
Just kidding!
Everything in moderation!



And then it's back to work until 4pm when the stock market closes for the day.


And since my work is not going well, I take a break to watch a few Instastories :)


I was in need of...


Once 4pm hit, it was time to move on to all the other things that need done.
I pulled out my suitcases and started getting them cleaned up and aired out since they have been stored away.


I decided to curl my hair...


I talked to Mic and made plans to meet for dinner at his parents house when he was done with work.
So I finally decided to sit down and watch something on TV.
I can't get enough of Blue Bloods these days.
I'm currently on season 3.


About 7:15 pm I ordered pizza, and then X and I took off to pick up mail and our pizza.
We listened to all our favorites on the ride :)


YUM! Gionino's pizza is exactly what we needed!


We ate, and then I headed outside to clean and vacuum out my entire car.
I scrubbed all the floor mats too.
It was covered in dirt from baseball season.
But now it is super clean!
We left my in-laws house headed back home around 9:40 pm.


I had a few things I wanted to finish up for work so I didn't have to wait until tomorrow.
So I hopped back on my computer and got it all done at 10:30 pm :)


Then it was finally time to shower and call it a night!
I didn't get a regular workout in, but the amount I was sweating while cleaning out my car....I definitely burnt some calories!
I'll just add it to my workout on Wednesday :)


Time to scroll on my phone until I can't keep my eyes open...


And about 12:45 am I'm shutting things down and going to sleep. 

Thanks for following along on my day!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I am so curious at how the coconut oil / oil pulling works for your teeth! Mine are super sensitive, so anything to help with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used it for years! It has naturally whitened my teeth, which is a great alternative (and much cheaper) to the strips. My dentist was amazed at how white my teeth were just from swishing coconut oil around each day! It has also helped my TMJ and tooth sensitivity. So many benefits!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts