Slider

The Friday Faves | The Big One

Friday, July 26, 2019

So it's been a hot minute since I wrote a Friday post.
Sorry about that!
Today I am catching up on the past few weeks of favorites :)
So grab some coffee and join me as I reminisce.

We last left off where X and I were headed off to the baseball tournament games.
It was SO HOT, but we were ready to play some baseball!


Unfortunately, we lost our game so we didn't advance to the championship.
But the boys had a great time and really improved throughout our entire season.



Later that weekend we headed north to celebrate my sweet niece turning 3 years old!



We had booked our vacation before they planned her birthday party, so we got to have a day of swimming and fun all to ourselves!



I hope Lily always looks up to X like this, and that he always sets a good example for her :)



The MLB All Star game and festivities were held in Cleveland, Ohio this year.
My dad had tickets for quite a few of the events, so he took X and along with my step brother's son for a day of fun!
He came home really tired, but had a blast!




Another favorite...we headed south for vacation!
Full recap next week!



When we returned I stopped in one of my favorite local boutiques to pick up a giveaway bag of goodies that I had won!
Look at all these fun things! 



 And while doing some much needed grocery shopping, I found this tee that was calling my name for just $5!



And I was on a mission this week to get a new planner ordered.
I am typically an Erin Condren girl, but I found this one from The Happy Planner on sale for $15 and couldn't resist it!
It is super similar to my EC ones I have had!
I grabbed #allthestickers I needed too :)


Over the last few weeks I have been resharing some recipes that were crowd pleasers.



Pretzel S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars



3 Cheese Penne



Nutella Fruit Dip



Key Lime Pie Shooter

I also shared a day in my life!
Head here to see what I use this Coconut Oil for and how I spent my day!




What I Wore Wednesday showcased what I recently purchased and wore on vacation!



And it's last call to enter my JORD watch giveaway!

You knew I couldn't have a Friday Favorites without some social media goodies!





And the best of all those social media finds...


Can I get an AMEN that football is back!

And that is it for today my friends!
We are headed to see the Dude Perfect tour tonight (I'm actually pretty excited),
and then celebrating my Aunt's 50th birthday on Saturday.
Sunday we I will be gearing up for X to start Science and Soccer camp on Monday!
#UberDriverMom


What are your weekend plans?


Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts