Slider

Recipe Reshare | Key Lime Pie Shooter

Monday, July 22, 2019

Key Lime Pie Shooter



Yes, I know the above picture is a martini glass!
Just hear me out...

I found this little gem on the FREE Drinks & Cocktails App for my old droid phone
a couple of years ago and loved it from the first sip!
(App can also be found for free on iPhone as well)
I actually made the mistake of thinking it was a cocktail instead of a shot.
So glad I did!
While I am sure this would make a great shot,
I personally feel it makes a better drink :)
Definitely more of a dessert drink, but super delicious!

I just double the recipe below and then strain into a cocktail or martini glass.

Here is what you need to make the shot...

3/4 oz. Licor 43 
1 splash Vodka
1/4 oz. Rose's sweetened lime juice
1/2 oz Milk or cream
(I use milk since that is what we have at our house)

Pour ingredients into mixing cup filled with ice.
Shake and strain into glass.
It is seriously that simple!
Sometimes I add crushed graham crackers to the rim of the glass (like the photo)
or just sprinkle on top :)

Side Note: Many more recipes using Licor 43 to come, so just go pick up a bottle today.
You will thank me later :)

While we are on the topic of Key Lime Pie,
below are a couple of recipes if you would prefer the actual dessert over the drink.



Recipe for the above photo here courtesy of Food Fashion & Flow



The super simple recipe for the above photo can be found here,
courtesy of Cookin' Up Good Times From the Midwest to the West Coast

Enjoy!!! :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts