Slider

Kid's Swimwear | Boys & Girls

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Welcome back for another round of swimwear style!
Today I am focusing on the little boys and girls in your life.

If you missed my posts for the ladies, head here to see two piece options and here for one piece/tankini options.

Let's kick things off with the bigger boys and girls!

While X loves all things Fortnite (and will rock a graphic tee like no other), he isn't a big fan of characters on his swim trunks.

X is all about the black/gray with neon yellow/green these days, so it was no surprise that he loved these trunks as soon as he saw them.
And these sandals (in green) we grabbed the other day would be a perfect match.


I'm testing the waters here a bit, but what boy doesn't love sharks?
These Blue Shark Swim Trunks would be great for boys of all ages.
And X actually said sharks on swim trunks are OK ;)


Summer screams Red, White & Blue to me!
These ombre' flag shorts would be great for all the holiday pool parties!


All the heart eyes for these navy gingham swim trunks!


These crab print trunks would be so cute if you are heading to the New England area this summer!


Here are a few others I think the little/big boys in your life would enjoy.
Sea-Life Co. Shark Print in Black
Sea-Life Co. Tie Dye Swim Trunks
Black Ombre Hybrid Swim Trunks


Moving on to the little/big girls :)


And how cute is this sailor girl tankini set?


This stripey days swimsuit is perfect for the rainbow lovers!


Pineapple print is everywhere these days!
This striped pineapple suit would be super cute for your fashion loving little gal :)


And I had to find a little red, white and blue for the girls too!
Look at this darling star power set!


Here are a few more styles that would be super cute and age appropriate for the little ladies.
Palm Palooza Reversible Bikini Set
Aloha Sun Bikini Set
Time To Shine One Piece
What A Catch One Piece


I couldn't leave out the sweet little toddlers!
Rash guards are a must at this age!


Popsicle Print Trunks
Pool Party Rash Guard




A few more cute sets for the little guys.
Captain of the Beach Rash Guard & Striped Trunks
Lobster Rash Guard & Trunks
Sharks Rash Guard & Trunks


How adorable is this little strawberry two piece?


Cat & Jack Strawberry 2pc Set

And this tankini set?! 😍😍


Cat & Jack 2pc Navy Eyelet Tankini Set

There are so many cute suits for the little girls!
Blue Floral Rash Guard 2pc Set
Strawberry One Piece
Blue & Orange Tankini Set
Eyelet Ruffle Sleeve Rash Guard Set
Minnie Mouse One Piece

I am not a huge fan of the skimpy two piece suits for little girls, so I tried to pick out suits that were more age appropriate.
However, I did pick out more two piece options than one pieces out of ease for diaper changes/bathroom breaks.
I don't care who you are, no one likes to have to wrestle a wiggly toddler or yourself to get back into a wet swimsuit!
#justsaying


And there you have it!
This post is not sponsored in any way, but all pieces shared are from Target.
I just love the quality and prices that Target offers.

Where do you shop for the littles in your life?

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Boys Swim Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
    trendy bikinis and swimwear online

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts