Slider

The Friday Faves #23

Friday, June 7, 2019

Happy Happy Friday!
We've got one week of summer vacation under our belts, and only 10 more weeks to go 😜

Let's see how the past week went for us!

As always, linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today!


We kicked off the last few days of May with a weekend full of baseball!
We came away with a big win on Friday night, and then we were up early for the official Opening Day parade of teams.


Our Saturday game ended up getting cancelled, so we fit in a practice instead.
We immediately cleaned up and then celebrated birthdays and family the rest of the day.
And I didn't take any pictures :(

I did snap a pic of my new custom necklace from The Sis Kiss that arrived!


Eek! I absolutely love it!
I'm creating a wish list as I type this for other items I now what from their site :)


We blinked and it was Monday morning.
Time for the first of 3 camps this month for X!
This week was basketball camp at our local high school.





X had so much fun and is already asking to sign up for next year!
The picture below is just the 1st - 4th graders that were at camp.
Some of these kids could be on the high school basketball team when X is a freshman!
So exciting to think about :)


#FutureMinutemen
#GOLex


On the blog this week I shared my new watch from JORD.
It is made from natural materials and reclaimed wood....and it is GORGEOUS!!!
Head here to read my full review and to enter to win $100 OFF your purchase of a JORD watch :)


I also shared some super cute swimwear options for the boys, girls, and toddlers in your life.
Head here to see all the cuteness!



And that is it!
We are ready for another baseball game tonight,
celebrating a friend turning 40 this weekend,
and then X and I are headed up to Cleveland for a few days for the Cleveland Browns Youth Football Camp!!!
I might be a tad bit excited! lol!

How was the first week of June for you?
What are your weekend plans?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts