Slider

It's Friday!!! #24

Friday, June 14, 2019

Happy Friday!
I had every intention of sharing all the fun we had this week, but I'm exhausted!

I'll be back on Monday will a full recap of our week.

But I will share a few things before I go on with my day/weekend.

X was at Cleveland Browns Youth Football Camp this week and I took a gazillion pictures!
I need to sort through all the goodness to post here.
But the Browns emailed me some pics from the final day of the camp and X was in one of the pics!!



That is Jamie Gillan, aka the Scottish Hammer, in the pic with X.
I actually shared this photo on social media and he was so nice.
He definitely has 3 new fans for sure!
Give him a follow on @scottishhammer7
And check out this shirt from Fresh Brewed Tees!


Wishing Jamie the best of luck this summer and fingers crossed the Scottish Hammer makes the cut for this fall! 🏈


I also took in a Cleveland Indians baseball game with my dad while I was up north.
#neveradullmoment

Of course we had my favorite pregame meal...Panini's!!!
#whatdiet?


And the Tribe won 2-1 after 10 innings against the Reds!




Don't forget to enter my giveaway for $100 off a watch from JORD!

Direct link here!




And the next round of FASTer Way to Fat Loss begins on July 8th!
Head here to learn more and join me!


Wishing you all a wonderful Father's Day weekend!!!
See you back here on Monday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts