Slider

Women's Swimwear | Tankini & One Piece Options

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Hello! Hello!
I am back this week with more swimwear options for the ladies :)
If you missed my post last week, I shared some some two piece options.
You can check that out here.

Today is all about one pieces and tankini's.
I've mentioned before that I am not a one piece person.
I like the look of them on so many other ladies, but it is just not good on me.
Plus, I pee way more than the average person.
I need quick vs. full undressing and redressing.
#justsaying

Either way, I think I found some super cute suits for those of you that can rock those adorable one pieces!
And I found some tankini's for those of you who like a good one piece, but prefer the ease of a two piece :)

Let's get to it!

** All options today are from Target. This post is not sponsored in any way. I just trust Target when it comes to quality, yet affordable pieces. **


This Crochet bandeau suit is super cute!
It offers a full coverage bottom and removable straps for extra support.
This is currently available in black in sizes S-XL, and white in XS only.


Crochet details are still all the rage this summer.
This plunging neckline suit is perfect for an adults only vacation!
It is available in black (or dusty blue - large only) in sizes XS-XL.


This shirred scallop halter style suit is super similar to the two piece I shared last week.
This suit offers full coverage and support, yet still making the wearer feel sexy with the keyhole.
Currently available in black in sizes S-XL.



This striped tankini top and solid hipster bottom would be great for chasing the kids around at the water park!
Both available in S-XL.


This high neck crochet tankini top and bottom might just be calling my name!
It gives the feel of a two piece, with the coverage of a tankini/one piece!
Both top and bottom are available in XS-XL.


Another great option is this bandeau style tankini top with removable straps paired with this bottom.
Top is available in XS-XL and bottoms are available in S-XL.


Which style is your favorite?
Are you a Two piece, Tankini, or One piece girl?
What other retailers do you shop at for swimwear?

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Super cute options! I love tankinis and have actually found a couple cute ones on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts