Slider

The Friday Faves #18

Friday, May 3, 2019

This week has just been wonky I feel.
It felt slow, but fast.
Either way, the weekend is here!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika to share...



I kicked off my weekend on Thursday night with the NFL Draft!
While I wasn't as invested in it this year as previous years, I couldn't help but watch it.
The Cleveland Browns didn't even have a pick in the 1st round, but I still watched it :)
#diehardfootballfan

Friday evening of the draft is always one of my favorite times, because retired players and such announce the picks :)



Overall I think the Browns had a good draft this year.
And my biggest loser was the New York Giants :(
Sorry if you are a Giants fan.


Early Saturday morning we had a soccer game that I thought for sure would be cancelled due to all the rain we have been getting.


It was freezing!!!
I had a blanket around me it was that cold!
Those boys played a great game despite the temps :)


We quickly headed home to warm up and get things ready for me to head north a few hours later.

It was the annual Duck Races!
But first, a quick bathroom #ootn :)


The Duck Races are always a fun time :)




Sunday was a whole lot of nothing.
I came home with a little surprise for X from my dad...


This is his second Cleveland Indians Kid's pack and he absolutely loves it!
I swear his favorite part is the cutout heads on a stick! lol!


Since Fortnite added some of the Avengers items to the game, and a few of the kids at school saw the the new movie....X now wants to see End Game, but hasn't actually watched any of the other Avengers movies.
So we watched the first Avengers movie Sunday afternoon.



It has honestly rained so much over the last couple of weeks I am having a hard time keeping my days straight anymore ;/

One of the only nice days we have had was Wednesday and the high was right around 80!
Unfortunately, we headed to baseball practice and it started raining right when practice started :(
We were soaked!
Since it was May 1st and I decided to join the #PhotoADayInMay2019 challenge from Shay & Erika, I thought this rained soaked picture was perfect for the prompt...You! lol!


You can follow me @xtremelyv or just use the #photoadayinmay2019 

It was clear all day yesterday until right when it was time to start X's soccer game :/
But the rained quickly stopped and the boys were able to get another win despite the muddy mess of a field!


Our boys have played really, really well this season!
Most the time they keep it on the offensive side of the field...which means there is a lot of this going on on the defensive side...


🤣🤣🤣
Thankfully, X moves up to offense for the 2nd half of the game and is able to get in on the action :)


Afterwards the coach treated the kiddos to ice cream!
These boys have so much fun together!
They were singing Happy Birthday and just laughing it up!




I sure hope they all stay friends throughout the years :)

 In other news...

On the blog this week I shared my thoughts on the biggest show on TV right now...


Don't worry, I didn't share any spoilers :)
I grabbed these to try to get Mic motivated to start watching again. lol!


And I shared some accessories that are perfect for Spring/Summer that are super affordable!


And that is it for this rainy and gloomy Friday in Central Ohio!
How is the weather where you are at today?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


1 comment:

  1. I remember those days sitting out in the cold and rain for my son's games. Those I don't miss so much! lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts