Slider

Let's Look | Favorite #OOTD

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I'm linking up with Shay & Erika today for their monthly Let's Look series.


Today is all about our favorite #OOTD or Outfit of the Day!

So I looked through as many photos as I could and came up with a few of my favorites for you all.
I also linked to similar pieces if you want to recreate the looks I shared below.
Make sure to tag me (@xtremelyv) if you do recreate the look :)


I wore this outfit to celebrate my 40th birthday in December.


This top goes with everything!
And who doesn't love Spanx leggings?
These are the black velvet ones and they are absolutely fabulous!
Paired with my favorite red booties ;)


If you know me, than you know I love a good graphic tee.
I also love rock music.


I actually rocked this look for the Kane Brown concert earlier this year and couldn't have felt more like myself!
Everyone needs a fun graphic tee, go-to faux leather jacket, some black skinny jeans and combat boots in their lives...in my opinion ;)


One more outfit that I loved wearing last summer, and can't wait to wear as soon as the temps go up here in Ohio is this cactus top and scalloped shorts I wore on my 1st girl's trip.


You can easily wear it off both shoulders, just one shoulder, or pulled up.
It could be paired with some cute skinny jeans or a pencil skirt too!
These scalloped shorts from J.Crew Factory are some of my favorite shorts I own.
They are back this year and currently on sale for under $20!
And these sandals I scored at Target last year are back again as well because they are that good!
They are so comfortable!


What are your favorite outfits to wear?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! Of course I am loving the cool vibe in the black outfits but that off the shoulder cactus top with the scallop shorts has my heart! Have a great day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so sweet! Thank you! That cactus shirt would look gorgeous on you!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts