Slider

What's Up May!

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Happy Wednesday Friends!
I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
I am linking up with Sheaffer and Shay for the May edition of What's Up Wednesday!



What we're eating this week...

Monday - Corn on the cob, Chicken Sausage and watermelon

Tuesday - Tacos and Cilantro Rice
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday - Philly Cheese steaks
Friday - Pizza
Weekend - Out


What I'm reminiscing about...

This was just last year...



He is finishing up 1st grade tomorrow and grown in so many ways this past year!



What I'm loving...

I'm still following the FASTer Way program and I am absolutely loving it!

It's not too late to join for the June 3rd round!
Head here to sign up today!



What we've been up to...

All the soccer games followed by all the baseball games!





What I'm dreading...

Nothing :)



What I'm working on...

A new collaboration with JORD!



Have you heard of JORD?
More details coming next week!



What I'm excited about...

Vacation!
We have just under a month and a half until we are relaxing by the pool and ocean!


I can't wait!


What I'm watching/reading...

That should probably say...what I WAS watching.

I finally finished the current season of The Voice, 
The Village, 


The Blacklist,
Schitt's Creek, 


Riverdale 


and Game of Thrones!


Have you watched any of these shows?
I would love to hear your thoughts :)


What I'm listening to...



These are on repeat for X and I...








What I'm wearing...

My new sandals from Talulah!




What I'm doing this weekend...


Baseball games and birthday parties



What I'm looking forward to next month...


All the camps X will be going to! lol!

Honestly, we both are excited for them!
He has basketball camp at our local high school,
followed by football camp at The Cleveland Browns stadium!!!,
and then math camp at one of the local elementary schools :)


What else is new...


Teacher gifts are done and delivered!

Yes, I'm that mom that gives a bottle of wine with a gift card ;)


And.....I'm working from home once again this summer.
So fingers crossed X and I can stay sane together ;)


Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts