Slider

Monday Is That You?

Monday, May 20, 2019

After a weekend full of emotional soccer games and watching the series finale of Game of Thrones,
I am mentally and physically exhausted today!

I am not a person that can easily let things go.
I mean I can, but it continues to stick around in mind.
So on mornings like this when I am tired and not fully committed to work, my mind wanders back to frustrations and such.
I'm just not ready to put that all out there.

So instead, I leave you with this adorable picture of Xavier and my niece Lily from this weekend :)


Happy Monday Friends!
I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa



1 comment:

  1. Well, they are definitely adorable! Hope you catch up on your rest - HUGS! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts