Slider

Maybe Next Week & Coco Fun!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Well it wouldn't be right if this morning was any different than the rest of the week.
Holy moly!
We have overslept/been running late all week!
Thankfully, we have a pretty low key weekend ahead of us so hopefully we can catch up on some sleep and get back to normal for next week.
Plus, next week is a short work/school week so it can't be that hard right?!?!

Anyways, let's get on with my FAVORITES from the week!

 On Friday evening I hosted my annual exchange party with friends.
This year we changed it up and made it a FAVORITE Things Party!

On Saturday, X and I traveled north to celebrate my grandma's 83rd birthday :)

My FAVORITE part of the day?
This little one (my niece) FINALLY not crying when she sees me!
In fact, I was able to make her laugh!
And she let me touch her!!!!
<insert all the praise hands emojis here>

I even went home and used my mug my brother gave me in celebration :)


 I did my normal grocery shopping Sunday evening, so I knew I needed something to help me get through it.
Stopped by my FAVORITE coffee spot inside Kroger and enjoyed my FAVORITE holiday drink :)


Target had a 30% coupon on Cartwheel Sunday for sleepwear for kids, so I swung by there to pick up a couple things for X.
While there I saw they had 20% off all adult sleepwear.
I couldn't pass this combo up!
My new FAVORITE for sure!
It came with the hat, sweatshirt, shorts, and socks for about $20!


I asked this question on my Instastories the other day, but I figured I would ask it here too.
I am looking at picking up another curling iron for looser waves.
Should I go with a fatter clamp style iron or a curling wand?
What are your FAVORITE brands?



The other morning I was taking out the trash and decided to take a minute to scout out a spot for our family photos.
Living in the country sure isn't fun all the time, but I do have in a built backdrop for our photos every year :)
This was my FAVORITE spot :)


 I have wanted to order something from WeeStructed for a couple of years now, but I never remember until it is too late or the items I want are sold out :(
Well, I remembered early this year and picked up a couple gifts for X's teacher this week.
My FAVORITE part....they already arrived!!!!
Crazy fast shipping! And the products look great!
Someone from the company even emailed me a thank you note!
Rockstar service in my opinion!


I shared some of X's FAVORITE things right now that are on his Birthday/Christmas wish list.
I am sure the little boys in your life would like some of these items as well :)


Instagram FAVORITES of the week








It has been forever since I received a box from Influenster!
Well, one just arrived this week and I was super excited!
I briefly opened and already saw a couple of items that I will love!
A full post will be coming to the blog next week!
#funmailismyFAVORITE

NOT MY FAVORITE - remembering that X had to bring a snack to school this morning that began with the letter of the week :(
I made a Kroger run around 9pm last night to pick up some applesauce for all the kiddos.

And that is it for the week!
I am looking forward to relaxing at home and getting some more Christmas shopping done :)
What are your weekend plans?

If you are in the Cleveland, Ohio area check out this fun event for your kiddos tomorrow :)

This Saturday (November 18), each Young Chefs Academy in Northeast Ohio is hosting a special event to celebrate the new Disney/Pixar movie, COCO.  This one-of-a-kind cooking workshop will take fans through several fun recipes, which take their cue from the storyline of the animated movie.   Each event will feature COCO giveaways.  Participating locations include Strongsville, Mentor (in Great Lakes Mall) and Solon.  Event times vary per location.  Please note there is a registration fee to participate.
For locations and more info,  please go to: https://youngchefsacademy.com/coco


About The Movie:
Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Héctor (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history. Directed by Lee Unkrich (“Toy Story 3”), co-directed by Adrian Molina (story artist “Monsters University”) and produced by Darla K. Anderson (“Toy Story 3”), Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts