Slider

Show & Tell | Want, Need, Wear, Read

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Linking up with Andrea for...



Today is all about things that fill the following categories on my Christmas Wish Lists.

 Want, Need, Wear, and Read

Want
This absolutely adorable clutch from Little Mugshots!
I Mic ordered one for me for Christmas this year with X's cute face :)
I can't wait to see it under the Christmas tree ;)


Need
A new hair dryer!
My hair dryer is really old and I swear it takes at least 25-30 minutes to dry my hair.
I have a lot of fine hair, but not enough to take that long in my opinion.
I asked my mommy to pick up a new one for me :)


Wear
This necklace from Etsy.
I originally wanted the super similar one from Anthro, but for some reason the letter V has been sold out for months.
So I found the one on Etsy and added it to my Christmas wish list :)


Read
I picked up Jesus Always recently on a trip to Hobby Lobby, so I am hoping to continue reading it each day.

I am also thinking about adding Simmers to my collection of cookbooks too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts