Slider

Fall Faves & Shopping Deals!

Friday, September 22, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...




We had a rare Saturday without soccer, so I took full advantage of it!
I headed down to Columbus for some dreaded, but much needed shopping.
Shopping = NOT MY FAVORITE
But finding some items I needed = MY FAVORITE

I refueled with one of my FAVORITE fall drinks - Salted Caramel Mocha Frap!

Sunday was all about getting things ready for the upcoming week and watching our FAVORITE sport!
X and I also made some of our FAVORITE muffins!

If you haven't made the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from Shay, you must do it now!
They are perfect for Fall!

After watching football, we went outside to play our FAVORITE sport :)
All this kid does is run and want to play some sort of sport!
I just love it!

X had a game on Monday night and our FAVORITE soccer star scored 2 goals!
To say I am proud of how well he is doing this year is an understatement.

X had to go back to the dentist this week and I was dreading it!
We quickly read about his FAVORITE thing right now - Pokemon before getting called back.
Hearing the sounds in there are NOT MY FAVORITE, but he did great!

If you follow me on Instagram (xtremelyv) or saw my stories this week, than you know that road construction is NOT MY FAVORITE!
Our town is currently repaving a 9 mile stretch of road that is right in front of X's school.
They said they won't be done until next week sometime :(
It makes mornings stressful!
After dropping X off for school the other day I sat in my car in the parking lot for almost 10 minutes before they let us out!


In other news, I have been wanting to grab a new denim jacket.
I wear my FAVORITE one year round.
Honestly, most weeks I wear it 4 out of 7 days.
I have worn it so much that I wore right through the elbows :(
I decided to check out the Macy's VIP sale online and saw my FAVORITE jacket was on sale.
On top of that I scored an additional 30% off!
Making that amazing jacket less than $45!!!!
So what does any logical person do in this situation?
I ordered a new one in the color I already have (Sweet Wine) , and I ordered an additional color (Universal)! :)
If you haven't picked up this jacket yet, do it now!
This is an amazing price!
The sale ends 9/25.


And Mic and I are still watching Game of Thrones.
It is definitely his FAVORITE show right now.
We just started season 4 this week.
Do you watch it?

And that is it for this week!
Looking to more soccer this weekend,
taking X to the Little Buckeye Museum,
and watching football!

What are you doing this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts