Slider

My Little Buckeye

Friday, September 29, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...
Hooray for Friday!
But before we start celebrating the weekend, let's back up and check out my FAVORITES from this past week.

As much as it pains me to watch soccer, cheering on my little guy is my FAVORITE thing to do!
Even if that means being a soccer mom ;)

After soccer and some lunch, we headed to one of X's FAVORITE places - The Little Buckeye Museum!


















He had so much fun with all the role playing!
He was bummed because the McDonald's section was closed for a party while we were there.
So now he is asking for his birthday party to be held there this year :)


On Monday I posted all about my latest Stitch Fix boxes.


And I joined Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday | September Edition!



In that post, I mentioned that I am following the 21 Day Fix plan right now.
Well, I decided to give Shakeology a try this time around.
And it is pretty darn good!
I currently have the chocolate shake, but I want to know what are your FAVORITE flavors and recipes?

You all know Instagram is my FAVORITE form of social media!
And the instastories get me every time!
I just love listening to how people sound, their mannerisms, etc.
If you don't already follow these accounts, you should!
First up is Jen @ The Sister Studio (blog - The Sister Studio)
Oh my goodness she is hilarious! And so stinkin' real!
I wish we lived closer because I would totally make her be my friend! lol!
And her style is right up my ally!


And I can't get enough of Brooke @ kbstyled (blog - KBStyled) either!
This girl is gorgeous!
And don't even get me started on her hair!
Perfection!


And when I saw this I knew I had to share it!

And these are my FAVORITES on the radio this week :)



And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to a fun weekend with friends at Oktoberfest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts