Slider

TBB Asks | Back-to-School Edition

Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day!
Hope you are all reading this from a comfortable space today!

I am joining The Blended Blog today for their monthly Ask series :)

1. Did you love school or hate it?
Loved it!

2. Start school before or after Labor Day?
Just a couple days before

3. Wake up: eager beaver or slow poke?
I hated waking up in the morning!


4. Favorite breakfast?
English muffin pizzas!
They aren't the best looking, but they sure tasted good :)

5. Favorite cereal?
Yuck! I couldn't stand cereal.
Actually, I still don't like it.

6. School uniform or no uniform?
No uniform

7. New outfit for first day or no?
I always had a new outfit for the first day of school.


8. Walk to school or ride the bus?
Neither
In elementary school I got dropped off every morning and then walked home.
In middle school I rode the bus when I was at my mom's house, and my dad dropped us off on mornings we were at his house.
In high school I rode the bus off and on, but most the time I would get a ride with a friend until I was able to drive myself.

9. Backpack, tote, or messenger bag?
Backpack

10. Eat school lunch or pack lunch?
Oh goodness!
I tried to buy my lunch ONE time in first grade and it was a nightmare!
The lunch lady was so mean!
I honestly packed my lunch every single day for 5 years after that until I started middle school.
And I ate the same thing every single one of those days - Arby's or RAX plain roast beef sandwich.


11.Remember the little milk cartons? White or chocolate?
Every now and then I would get a chocolate one.

12. Pager bag or lunch box?
Lunch box


13. Favorite thing to do at recess?
Swing, run races, play on the jungle gym, and work on cheerleading and gymnastics.

14. Favorite back to school supply item?
I loved calendars, notebooks, folders, etc.
But my favorite would have to be colored pens!


15. Chalkboard or dry erase board?
Chalkboards for most of my years in school

16. Regular pencil or mechanical?
Regular pencils until it was ok to switch to pens

17. Homework as soon as you got home or after dinner?
Neither.
I typically finished my work at school, but if I did bring it home it wouldn't get done until I was about to go to bed :/

18. Favorite after school snack?
Those microwavable french fries in single servings

19. Favorite after school show?
Dance Party USA


20. Favorite subject in school?
Art or Gym class

21. Least favorite school subject?
Probably History 

22. Name of your best friend in high school?
Missy


23. High school mascot type?
Cardinal


24. SAT or ACT?
ACT

25. Favorite year in school?
It is hard to pick just one year, but I guess I would go with my Freshman year of high school.
Finally getting to play high school sports, being a cheerleader, etc. was just an amazing experience.

26. Class ring or no class ring?
Class ring that for some reason I picked a green stone that had a music note inside it.
The rest of the ring was silver with a softball emblem on one side, a cheerleading emblem on the other side and my signature on the inside of the ring.
I still remember having a broken finger when I had to sign for my ring, so my signature doesn't look like it normally did or does now.


27. Attend or not attend high school reunions?
Of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts