Slider

Friday Favorites | Healthy Fun

Friday, January 27, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika...

This week has been all about eating healthy and having fun with X!

Mic and I are currently on day 5 of the Advocare 10 day cleanse.

I can honestly say I feel great!
The only thing I am missing/craving is a warm cup of something creamy. lol!
My favorite coffee with lots of creamer is my weakness!

On Monday I recapped our weekend :)
We spent some time with some of our favorite peeps!

I joined Andrea for one of my favorite link ups on Tuesday and it was all about Splurge vs Steal!


On Tuesday night X and I got to have a little fun together at his school for Mommy & Me Night :)
Spending time and being silly with this guy is always my favorite!
He had such a great time playing with the light boards,

and making our bird feeder together :)

And look at this photo they snapped of us during the event!
My new favorite for sure!!!
 (insert all the heart eyes emojis)

On Wednesday I recapped some of our favorite moments over the last month and what we are looking forward to in February :)
#kindergartensignupsarehere


We have taken a break from Snapchat, but we are back!
Taking silly pictures and videos are his favorite!




One of my favorite things to decorate with, wear, etc. are twigs.
I saw this ring on Instagram this week and I am thinking I need to order it ASAP! :)


And that is it for the last week of January!
Looking forward to taking X to a play date on Saturday and then just hanging out at home preparing for a busy February :)
Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Snapchat with kids is the BEST! I'm so glad you've been having such a great week with X! I love that V-day photo of the two of you! Happy weekending, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts