Slider

Simple Things & NABUCCO Encore

Friday, January 6, 2017

Did you wonder if I gave up blogging since I have been MIA for the last week?
Nope, just down for the count with a head cold :(
But I couldn't miss the first Friday Favorites of the month!

Linking up today with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Things have been pretty low key over the last week, and that has been great since I have been sick.
We kicked off our long weekend with Family Movie Night!
We watched Secret Life of Pets and munched on our favorite movie snack :)
Have you all watched this movie yet?
I won't give anything away if you haven't, but I am curious on your thoughts if you did see it.

Saturday was New Year's Eve, but it was also College playoff football.
So I rocked my new favorite tank with some shiny skinny jeans for the occasion ;)

On Sunday I was really feeling this head cold, so I lounged around all day in my new top/sweatshirt.
It is super comfy whatever it is!
It might be my new favorite :)

The rest of this week we have spent back to work and school.
#reallife

But I am excited for one of my favorite shows to begin its new season on CMT!
(writing this post Thursday afternoon)
Nashville is back!!!

Oh, I did have a super fun phone call this week with one of my favorite bloggers :)
More details on that soon!

And that has been our week.
I am looking forward to getting some more rest this weekend to kick this cold, as well as get our house back in order.
Happy Friday Friends!


LAST CHANCE!

You can experience opera on the big screen by entering to win NABUCCO tickets from The Met 2016-2017 series. 
For the chance to attend Regal Montrose Theatre on 1/7 or 1/11, enter here – http://tinyurl.com/h26o8qk

Met Music Director James Levine conducts Verdi’s early drama of Ancient Babylon, Nabucco, with Plácido Domingo adding a new role to his Met repertory as the title character. Liudmyla Monastyrska sings the tour-de-force role of Abigaille, Nabucco’s willful daughter, with Jamie Barton as Fenena, Russell Thomas as Ismaele and Dmitri Belosselskiy as the prophet Zaccaria, the role of his 2011 Met debut.

Additional tickets can be purchased at http://www.fathomevents.com/event/nabucco-live.



3 comments:

  1. The hubs and I have been wanting to watch Secret Life of Pets - it's on our list! Happy Friday!

    Happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all better! I still haven't seen that movie and I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make cash from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts