Slider

What Grinds Your Gears?

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I am linking up again for #BLOGTOBER14 with Taylor & Helene.
Today the prompt is

Pet Peeves

You can read about a few of my pet peeves here, here, and here

Today I am bringing you another wonderful irritation of mine :)
Doesn't that last sentence make it sound so much fun?

In my best Peter Griffin voice I say...

"You know what really grinds my gears?"

Facebook Status Updates
GRRR!

~ Examples ~

"I don't know how I am going to make it through the day"
Please don't be surprised when everyone and their brother comments "What is wrong?" or "Is everything OK?".
Only to be followed up by..."I just can't say on here".
Are you kidding me?
You post that you are having a problem, but can't say what that problem is?
Don't post it! Call a friend!

or

Super long status advertising something...

"Private Message me for more info"
Why can't I just say I am interested on this post?
Why must I PM you?


I could seriously go on and on, but at the risk of offending someone I know, I will stop :)

What are some of your pet peeves?

Helene in Between Blogtober




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts