Slider

Style Me Pretty Tuesday

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So I stated yesterday that I was able to do a little shopping on Saturday morning and it was wonderful! I actually was able to go to the stores and try-on clothes! It was heaven! I scored some pretty cute items (in my opinion) that fit my style statement "Fun & Cute with Polish".

First stop on my little shopping adventure was Target....
Oh how I love Target!



Next stop was T.J.Maxx :)


 Navy & White Striped Tee - Jones New York
 Navy & White Sleeveless Top - Antilia Femme
Black Ankle Trousers - Will Smith


Final stop for the day was Kohl's

All my loot in one fancy photo :)

AB Studio Polka Dot Cardigan in Black & White (similar)
Apt. 9 Cargo Convertible Capri's in Olive Night & Coal
daisy fuentes Gingham Henley in Green & White (similar)


Super excited about all of my new items!

And don't forget to download the StylishGirl app today! I am having a blast taking pics and putting outfits together from my actual closet :) Here is what I wore on Monday....
My new gingham shirt, black dress pants and black kitten heels :) Perfect Spring outfit for work!

And here is what I wore to work today...

My new AB Studio Polka Dot cardigan, new Will Smith ankle trousers,
and my very old red kitten heels.


Did you do any shopping this weekend?
What new items have you added to your wardrobe?
Are you jumping on the neon, sheer or black & white trends?


 
Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. Aw lucky, I want to go shopping! I need to stay out of Target though, I always leave with way too much. That shirt dress is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually leave Target spending way too much as well! My husband was with me, so maybe that was what kept me walking away with only a few items :) lol! Wearing the dress today :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts