Slider

Cheesy Weekend

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday and Welcome back to the work week!

This weekend was loaded with quick trips, long trips, and friend and family time :) How could it not be a great weekend?!

Friday was a nice low key night at home. Ran a few quick errands and it was back home to enjoy the evening with my boys :)

Saturday morning was a few more errands where I made the mistake of taking X along with me to Target :( He was great for about the first 2 minutes, and then tantrum time came! He is at the stage right now where he wants to walk every where himself and riding in a cart is not an option. Needless to say I wanted out of there as quickly as possible! We were in and out of Target within 10 minutes! That has to be a record for me! I mean it IS one of my favorite stores :)

On to the fun stuff...

On Saturday evening we met friends of ours and their little guy at Chuck E. Cheese. Unfortunately, there wasn't much for two 1 year-olds to do, so after snapping a few quick pics of the kids to document their first time there, we headed out the door :( We ended up taking the boys to Skyline Chili (another one of my favorite places) for dinner. The boys had a great time downing the little oyster crackers and cheese. Lots and lots of cheese to be exact! It was a really fun time for all :)

X on the Police bike
 X was not a fan of the Monster Truck
 It's Skyline Chili Time!
 CHEESE!!!! YUM!!!
 You know dinner is good when cheese is hanging from your nose! :)

We followed up with frozen yogurt for dessert at Menchie's. YUM! I absolutely love a place where I get to determine how much I want for dessert and how much of each topping I want to add. The only draw back was that it is so small inside and was very busy so we didn't have anywhere to sit :( Overall it was a great evening for all of us!

Sunday was "Cousin Day" and I couldn't have been more excited :) My 3 girl cousins drove down and we headed down to Columbus for the day for lunch and shopping. X joined us as well :) First, I have to say it was a GORGEOUS day! It was in the 70's and sunny....Spring has finally arrived! We ended up going to Easton Town Center since the weather was so delightful. It was really nice to get out of the house and spend some time outside, but unfortunately X was not feeling it :( So we had some lunch, walked around and into just a few stores and then called it quits to head back home. Minus X being so sick, it was a really nice day and visit with my cousins.

 My sick little guy :(

So what did you do this weekend?
Did you enjoy the gorgeous weather?


Until next time....

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts