Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Wednesday once again, and I am more than ready for this week to be over! My poor little guy has been so sick for too long :( He has a double ear infection, a horrible cough, severely congested, and now add a bloody nose and diarrhea to the mix! My heart is breaking for X :( I just want my happy, smiley, crazy, into everything, cuter than cute little boy back already! Is that too much to ask for? I think not!

Remembering not so sick times....

 X and daddy
X having fun during lunch
I see you! :)

Moving on...

I am taking the leap and joining the AdvoCare team as a distributor! I have tried the AdvoCare products on and off for the last few years and I absolutely love them! I notice such a difference with my body, skin, energy, and just overall health. If you are interested in finding out more info about AdvoCare and what it can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask me questions. As soon as I have my site up and running I will post the link so you can purchase any items you are interested. I will post more about AdvoCare on Friday :)


My favorite college team, the Michigan Wolverines, may have lost the NCAA championship game on Monday but they played their hearts out! On a brighter note, I won my tournament pick'em! YEH! And there was a brief shot of the "Fab Five" during the game Monday night. They weren't all together, but they were all there :)


How do you deal with sick little ones?
Do you currently use AdvoCare or another similar company?
How did you do in your tournament pick'em?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts