Slider

Busy, Busy, Busy

Monday, April 1, 2013

This past weekend was super busy, but not necessarily in a good way :(

Friday and Saturday were kind of a blur between going to calling hours for a little baby girl and then moving a friend on Saturday. While both were sad and exhausting, they had to be done.

Then came Sunday....Easter Sunday to be exact! We tried to make it a happy, fun day since the two days before it were not. I really thought X would be more into checking out his Easter basket this year....but no such luck! My husband put him right in front of it, and X just walked right by it and starting playing with his toys :( Oh well, maybe next year!

 X enjoying his new chair
 X's loot from the Easter Bunny :)
X with his "loot"!

I was very happy we were able to make it to Lakeview Park yesterday before the rain started to get X's picture with the Easter basket :) I just LOVE tradition!

 Mommy & X
Family Easter Photo (don't mind my almost closed eyes)

We were also able to visit with my mom and dad yesterday as well. While it felt like a non-stop, rushing around like crazy day....I am very thankful that we were able to go up north and see them :)
X & My Dad cracking up!

All in all, it was another good weekend! Hopefully this coming weekend will be more about rest and relaxation :)

A couple more things for today...

After all the games were played this weekend, I am still standing on one leg in my March Madness bracket! Thank you Louisville! There were only 4 people in the online group I am in, but it looks like I will be the winner! YEH! Anyways, Congrats to the schools that have made it to the Final Four -- Louisville, Michigan, Syracuse, & Wichita State!

So it is the 1st of April....and today's weather forecast is a high of 38 degrees! BOO! At least the sun is shining :) Oh, today is also April Fool's Day :( I have never been a fan of it honestly. I just don't care for pranks, nor do I like to pull pranks on anyone. And if I did, it wouldn't be on a day that everyone knows it is going to happen!

What did you do this weekend?
So how did you celebrate Easter?
If you are participating, how is your March Madness bracket doing?
Are you pulling any pranks today for April Fool's Day?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts