Slider

The Friday Faves #36

Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Friday!
I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika again to share my...


This last week has been all about watching and playing sports!
We watched the Ohio State game on Saturday afternoon and then headed over to our property to run some football drills.
Of course X had to stretch first ;)






Sunday was rainy and yucky pretty much all day :(
I was getting antsy just sitting at home, so around 7pm we headed out for a drive.
FYI: Nothing is open on Sunday evening :/
We ended up at McDonald's a couple towns over for a late dinner.
#wildandcrazysundaynight


 Mic has lots of mowing and such to get down on Monday since it was nice out, so X and I headed to some friends for a little Labor Day cookout.
You know one of the ways you can tell you had a good time and just were in the moment....I took 0 pictures! lol!
We all had a good time!

Tuesday night was the first Fall soccer game of the season!
For some reason there isn't a U9 division, so X moved up to U10 this year!
FYI: He doesn't turn 8 until December
We were all excited to see how the boys would adapt and play this year on a bigger field, and with more rules.








I stole all those pics from my mom :)
The boys did great!
They ended up winning 16-0...and X had 5 of those goals himself!
I don't brag on my kid very often, but I was beaming with how well he played!
And they played so well as a team.
We know they all won't be that easy, but these boys sure will be fun to watch!


In blog news this week, I shared some of my Fall Finds that are currently waiting for me to hit submit order in my online shopping bags :)
Isn't this camo cardigan so me?


And another Thursday meant another Our Home Renovation post!


Speaking of house things....we are going with black interior doors similar to the picture below.


I would love to hear your feedback if you have black doors in your home.
Are they painted or stained?
What are the pros/cons of the style you have?
We are currently leaning toward painted black doors to get that darker/richer look of color.


And on that note I'm calling it a week!
Looking forward to all the football this weekend!
NFL kicked off last night and my Cleveland Browns are back in business Sunday afternoon!
I can't wait!

What are your weekend plans?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts