Slider

The Friday Faves #37

Friday, September 13, 2019

Hey there Friday! ;)
This has been a full week of playing Uber driver and cheerleader to X, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!

X absolutely loves his class and his teacher this year!
And I sure love that she shares photos from their days :)


On Saturday X and I watched the Ohio State game together.

Because they were blowing Cincinnati out 42-0, we were watching closely for our local guy to get into the game.
Cade Stover got in the game during the 4th quarter and even made two tackles!
He is #16 on the far left :)




Sunday was all about the Cleveland Browns!
I couldn't wait for the game to begin :)
And check this out...


One of the guys even picked the Browns to make it to the Super Bowl!!!

Unfortunately, it wasn't a game worth watching :(
Fingers crossed they start gelling quickly and get some wins!

I needed to get out of the house after suffering through that game, so I headed to Target for a little try-on session.

I shared all my hits and misses here.



Another thing I shared on the blog this week was a look at my calendar.

Are you a paper planner person or do you use your phone?
Head here to check out my post and let me know what you use to keep track of all the things!



Monday X started coming down with a cold :(
But he powered through and went to soccer practice on Monday night in the heat and humidity,
and then played in his game on Tuesday night.






I honestly don't know how he did it!
I was SO HOT and even more humid!
Some how all those little guys ran their hearts out and came away with a 5-0 win!
I am really loving watching how well they all play together :)


On Thursday I shared a short, but fun look at what our house is looking like currently on here yesterday.




In other news....a couple of the tees I ordered off of Jane.com arrived this week!
Perfect timing too since X had his first flag football game last night!



He hasn't been able to make it to a practice yet due to having soccer games at the same time.
But a fellow mom sent me a pic that she grabbed his gear for him :)


It was so hot and humid, but he played great for his first game!



I'm calling it a week on that note!
I hope you all have a great weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts