Slider

Our Home Renovation | Fall Decor

Thursday, September 26, 2019

So technically this post isn't about our home renovation, but it is still home related ;)
Today I'm sharing some super cute items I've found that I would love to decorate with for Fall.

But first, if you missed any of my home renovation posts you can check them out below.
Let The Remodeling Begin
Update #1
X's Bedroom
X's Bathroom
Laundry/Mudroom
Pantry
Update #2
Master Bedroom

I don't typically decorate for Fall, but once we are back in our house I am sure I will be adding some fun seasonal pieces.

I pretty much love anything black and white.
These pillow covers are a great way to add some seasonal decor without breaking the bank.
This set of 4 is just under $20 and prime eligible :)





I love a good pop of color as well, and I think these leaf pillow covers would be perfect.
They just under $14 for a set of 4!



Honestly, I think I want these wood slice coasters for year round use!
They are perfect since I live in the woods.
But no matter where you live, I think these would be a great addition during the Fall and Winter months.





This 6" LED Light-up pumpkin would be great on a mantle or buffet table.


I do love all things Fall, but I am most looking forward to decorating for one of my favorite holidays....Halloween!
It is seriously just behind Christmas for me!
My brother's birthday is super close to Halloween, so he had quite a few Halloween themed parties when he was younger and I loved every one of them.

I have a feeling there is at least one Halloween party at my house in my future!
But it doesn't all have to be spiders, cobwebs, and creepy things.

This glittery candle holder is a great piece for your dining table or kitchen island.


This Jack O' Lantern one would be super fun too!


If I'm hosting a party, I will be serving some adult beverages #justsaying
Love these fun wine glasses that are currently on sale for under $13!


And when those cooler temps finally happen, you can chill under one of these blankets that scream FALL!




They are under $25 each and prime eligible!
They have Christmas colors as well :)


Do you decorate for Fall or Halloween?
What type of decor do you use?
Do you go all out or just a few subtle pieces?


Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts