Slider

Target Try-On

Monday, September 9, 2019

Let's be real..I don't have all the money in the world to go shopping and order all the clothes I like/want.
But every now and then I do have a small window of time to go try some things on at a local store.
Otherwise, I just share what I see online that I like.

Sunday after a football game that isn't worth discussing ended, Mic knew I was itching to get out of the house.
So while he and X hung out at home, I went to my go-to place (and practically the only place we have in town)...Target.

I didn't plan on trying anything on at first, but then I saw a few things I liked too much.

I think this buffalo plaid tunic is a must have for Fall and Winter.
You could easily pair this with some leggings or skinny jeans with a front tuck.


Plaid V-Neck Tunic $22.99 Available in Buffalo Plaid (above), Green, Neutral and Red


I have a thing for jackets...especially denim jackets!
I love this faded black one!
The arms aren't lined, but the body of the jacket has that super soft material throughout.


Black Denim Jacket - not online yet :(


This sweater would be great thrown over a bralette!
It is just slightly oversized to give that casual, but not too casual look.


Ribbed Cuff V-Neck Chenille Sweater $29.99 Available in Cream and Green (Brown Mustard) as well


I wanted to like this sweater so much, and I do like it....just on someone else ;)
My younger (and barely an A cup) self would be amazed that I am saying this, but this print isn't meant for someone busty.
Honestly, I don't think I'm that busty...but this print sure gives that illusion!




Same thoughts apply to this gorgeous green sweater.
I wanted to like it so much, but this style just makes me look bigger.
NO ONE in my world wants that!
But either way, it is a cute sweater...just not on me :(


Crewneck Sweater $24.99 Available in Dark Green (Shown) and Cream


Lightweight, v-necks are always my go-to style.
This sweater was right up my alley!
And I paired it with this adorable plaid skirt :)



Ribbed Cuff V-Neck Sweater $17.99 Available in Burgundy (shown), Cream, Brown, Dark Green, Light Gray, Gold, Red, Dark Blue and Olive
Plaid Seamed Mini Skirt $19 - This is Juniors sizing, so I recommend going up 1 size


And this orange/rust oversized sweater has me thinking I need to go back and buy it ASAP!
So soft and cute!
I paired it with these super cute camo pants, but you could easily wear it with jeans or dress pants for work.



V-Neck Sweater $24.99 Available in Rust (shown), Gray & Blue
Camo Mid-Rise Lightweight Ponte Pants $24.99


Now this top is tricky!
While typically a crew or boat neck style isn't my friend, the thinness of the fabric makes it work.
And the fact that it tapers back in at the waist :)


Casual Dolman Boat Neck T-Shirt $19.99 Available in Gray (shown), Oatmeal, Rose and Black


A few more items I didn't try-on, but I think would be great pieces to add to your Fall wardrobe...



Utility Jacket $39.99 Available in Rust, Gray, Olive and Camo



Faux Leather Jacket $39.99



Faux Leather Cut Out Bootie $24.99 Available in Cognac and Black

**All items are TTS unless indicated**

What have you found at Target recently that you are loving for Fall?
Are you a prints or plain sweater type of girl?


Happy Monday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Nancy for Fancy Friday!


**This post is not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Had a little money to spend this week and headed to Target. It was interesting to see what ended up working for me because some of the things I saw online on others sure didn't work for me!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need that orange sweater too! Loved that burgundy dress on you too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts