Slider

What's Up October | TBB Style Link Up

Wednesday, October 31, 2018


What we're eating this week...
Pork Schnitzel & Spaetzle
Spaghetti
Leftovers
Going out


What I'm reminiscing about...
All the memories were popping up on Facebook and it just makes me want to plan a trip back there really soon!


What I'm loving...
My cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush!

What I'm really loving?
That I am able give one away to one of you all!
Head here to enter to win everything in the picture above (valued at $119!!!)


What we've been up to...
Finishing up Fall soccer with X



 Celebrating Oktoberfest with friends!

 Enjoying the Eagles concert with my dad
Camo top here - Only $20 :)

 Having lunch with X at school!



Look at this cutie over the years!
 2012 (10 months old) - Penguin
2013 - Perry the Platypus (Phinneas & Ferb)
2014 - Michelangelo (TMNT)
2015 - T-Rex
2016 - Blue Ninja
2017 - Tom Brady
2018 - Crackshot Nutcracker (Fortnite)


What I'm dreading...
Driving X to school once the snow comes down.
We live in a very hilly area, and we don't have a good way to get to school without going down one of the big, winding roads :(


What I'm working on...
Birthday and Christmas shopping lists!
November always goes so quickly!
Right after Thanksgiving is X's birthday,
11 days later is my birthday,
and 8 days later is Christmas!
How cute is this printable??


What I'm excited about...
Christmas is coming!!!!


What I'm watching/reading...
Dancing with the Stars, Manifest,
This Is Us, A Million Little Things,
still catching up on The Blacklist,
and Mic just started watching Ozark so I decided to check it out as well.

Have you watched Ozark?
What do you think of it?


What I'm listening to...
All the country and some 70's rock.
I just went to the Eagles concert with my dad and it was an AMAZING show!!!!
And as soon as trick-or-treat was over last week I started pumping all the Christmas music in my office and car!



What I'm wearing...
Lots of booties!

I rocked my new camo booties I picked up on Amazon with my dusty pink jeans from Old Navy, and an olive top from Target.

Another day, another pair of booties!

This time I paired a long plaid tunic from Target,
with some skinny pants from JCP,
and my white booties from Target.

And the weather has been perfect for my faux leather jacket collection ;)
Mine is old, but I paired with an olive sweater (last year) from Old Navy),
my camo leggings (local boutique) and my black booties from Target.

I also pulled out my scarves!
I still love this scarf Shelly gifted me awhile back :)

And I am actually wearing this super cozy long cardigan from Old Navy with my new plaid pumpkin tee (available in mauve or gray long sleeve) right now :)
It is perfect for X's Halloween party at school today!
Similar option from Old Navy available in Regular & Plus Size

Honestly, I never thought I would like long cardigans.
They just don't seem to work well on my curvy shape.
This was actually the first long cardigan I ever purchased (only about 2 years ago),
and it is still my favorite!
And it can easily be dressed up for work or more casual like above.

Do you wear long cardigans?
What is your favorite brand or store to get them?


What I'm doing this weekend...
Celebrating X's friend turn 7 years old!
And hoping to put up our Christmas tree!
Since we don't have anyone in our home for Thanksgiving,
we decorate early so we can enjoy for as long as possible!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
I'm hosting my annual favorite things party,
2017 - 2016 - 2015 

And I am excited for Thanksgiving & Black Friday Shopping too!


What else is new...
X is doing so well in school!
He received his first report card and he got great marks!

In 1st grade they don't give letter grades, so he got all S+'s and M's ;)
Such a proud parent!


Bonus Question: What's your all time favorite Halloween costume?
I'm super traditional when it comes to costumes, so I love all the witches, ghosts, vampires, black cats, bats, devils, etc.
I would totally rock one of those if I were getting dressed up.
My favorite costume that X has had so far would be...

Perry the Platypus from Phinneas & Ferb when he was just under 2 years old :)



 Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday.
And linking up with the fab ladies at The Blended Blog!

Make sure you link your fashion posts on TBB, check out what Lana is styling today, and share your images on Facebook and Instagram!
Don't forget to use #theblendedblogstyle and #tbbstyle

Happy Wednesday & Happy Halloween!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. I used to have a favorite things party and have contemplated having one at the new house. You have had such an incredible month. So my favorite of all your cute outfits is the olive with the jacket, black booties and camo leggings. I thought of you today as I bought a roll of Camo wrapping paper for my boy's upcoming birthdays. HAPPY HALLOWEEN Babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is so much fun!

      Camo wrapping paper? Where did you get it? I think it need it 😉

      Delete
  2. I hate driving in the snow. We live in the middle of a huge hill, and the city's solution is to put up signs that say "road closed". Um, hello? I live here? Love that outfit with the pink jeans and camo booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Road closed?? That is crazy! Honestly some of the roads should be closed but they don't do it here 😏

      Delete
  3. Okay, firstly I need to say I love your blog post!! Secondly, all the weather feels. Thirdly, your fashion this fall is giving me shopping itchy feet!! 😂 Love how you styled your camo green boots and that long cardigan looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Abbie! I absolutely love your style! Trying to keep up 😉

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts