Slider

Fiery Friday

Friday, October 26, 2018

Another week, another Friday.
That also means another week to share some of my favorites!

One

I headed north on Saturday to attend the Eagles concert with my dad.
But first, we needed to eat!
We headed downtown and decided to stay close to the arena since it was raining when we arrived.
We walked into The Winking Lizard, put our names in and grabbed a drink.
One thing I liked is that they text you to confirm you name on the list, but it also included a link to your spot on the list.
After finishing our drink and seeing how far down we were on the list, we pulled our name and headed across the street to one of my favorite places - Panini's!
Because this location isn't a sit down restaurant we were able to walk right up and order our drinks and food.
We found some seats and a few minutes later our food was ready!

This is about the only way I will let my food touch! lol!

We had plenty of time to finish our food before heading over to The Q.
Drinks in hand...we were ready for the show!

And what a show it was!!!!
There was no opener.
Just The Eagles doing their thing for a solid 2 1/2 hours!!!
They were amazing!!!!



 I didn't take many pictures because they (the band) had asked for people to not use their phones.
Instead, I just sat (or danced) to some remarkable voices, harmonies, and guitar playing!
So glad my dad and I were able to go together :)

And just like that the weekend was over :(

Two

On Monday night we stopped by one of the local McDonald's for a treat :)
X's school PTO was doing an event where part of the proceeds were donated back to the schools.
It's a Win - Win!



Three

It's been a pretty low key week on the blog, however I did post some super cute bohemian looks Wednesday while linking up with The Blended Blog for Fashion Frenzy :)



Four

The other thing going on this week was Trick-or-Treat last night.
Yes, you read that correctly.
One of the many things I will never understand about Lexington is why they have Trick-or-Treat on any other day than Halloween.
And to that, why is it on a Thursday night?
Oh, and it's a school night!

Either way...that is what we did last night!




See that fire pit....

Right after I took these pictures we headed to that house.
X seemed to be having problems seeing out of the tiny holes in his mask.
So much so that he fell straight into the fire!
Panic set in for us as I quickly grabbed him off the fire.
Thankfully, they had just started the fire and he walked away with a scrap on his leg and a hole in his shirt.
It was definitely a scary moment.

He walked slowly and then was right back to normal :)



After a few houses that mask just wasn't working, so to be safe (and be able to see) we ditched it for the rest of the evening.



Chewbacca and the Crack shot Nutcracker (Fortnite) have been doing this Trick-or-Treat thing together for at least 4 years now :)


Five

Why should you link up with us at The Blended Blog throughout the week?
Because you could be featured in our Friday post!!!


Coming up on Monday, November 5th is another round of TBB Asks!
Make sure you grab the graphic below and get your posts ready for your blog, Facebook, or Instagram :)

Linking up with Andrea, Narci, Erika & The Blended Blog!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

8 comments:

  1. Poor X, I’m glad he’s ok and I LOVE his costume but yes, crazy how early your town does it. You and your daddy are so cute..what a concert! I’d love to see them. Have a GREAT weekend pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for just responding...I don't get emails anymore that I have comments 😭😭 So glad X was ok! And that concert was so good!

      Delete
  2. How fun that you went to the Eagles with your dad! I've never heard of early trick or treating before. Glad your son was ok - how scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how scary with the fire trick and treating - glad there was no harm done! Looks like you've had a really fun week, the concert sounds great! :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :) Saturday was a little busy for me but Sunday was much more relaxing :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to be responding now...thank you for stopping by! I hope you are having a good week!

      Delete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of xtremelyv blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts