Slider

Friday Favorites | It's October!

Friday, October 5, 2018

Hello Friday!
Hello Oktoberfest!
Hello to my first post on The Blended Blog!
Eek!
Head over there to check it out when you are done :)

Let's jump into my favorites from the first week of October!


I enjoyed a solo trip to my favorite place on Friday evening and looked at all the Halloween things!

October and Halloween are my second favorite months/holidays of the year! 



We had a soccer game on Saturday morning that we all want to quickly erase from our memories.
It was rough!
Our first graders took on a team that had 3rd graders on it and ended up losing 9-1 :(

But we slowly moved on and attended a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend of Mic before heading home to watch Ohio State take on Penn State!
I rocked my new white boots and loved every minute of it ;)
You can see these booties and many more in my post from Wednesday.


 In other news, X's Halloween costume arrived and he absolutely loves it!
Now he wants me to dress up as a Fortnite character too! lol!

Another reason I love October....Aldi has all the German foods back in stock!!!
👐👐👐





What else is great about October?
Playoff Baseball!
Let's Go Indians!!!!!
I think I need to add this shirt to my collection too!



 October 1st came and that meant it was time for TBB Asks!

The boys played another game on Monday night and were ready to dominate!
And dominate they did!
They won 8-2 and X had 2 goals!!!


Tuesday was parent/grandparent lunch with X!


Followed by the book fair, where X came home with two new football books!
#raisinghimright

That evening we joined some friends/fellow soccer teammates to watch the local high school varsity team play.
These boys were much more about kicking the ball around during halftime than actually watching the game :/
But either way, we all had a good time.


Now it is time to get ready for Oktoberfest this weekend!!!
I can't wait!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika today!


7 comments:

  1. I do adore those white booties and love the photo of X with his hotdog!! You did so good on your TBB post!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Boy was I nervous about that post! X is a hot dog! Lol!

      Delete
  2. I bought some white boots last winter and I adore them. In fact, I need to pull them out already!! Thanks for the reminder!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just adopt your team and come watch October baseball? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! We will take you! 😘 Enjoy your weekend and Go Indians! ⚾

      Delete
  4. Your soccer pictures bring back so many memories! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts