Slider

Graphic Tee Please

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Everyone seems to have a few go-to items in their closet.
Mine are graphic tees.
And I definitely have more than a few :/

No place is off limits for picking up a new tee in my world.
I have them from Old Navy, Target, college bookstores, Sam's club and more.
Recently I have been ordering them from Jane and I have a few more in my Etsy cart.
I just can't get enough of them!
I am even more ridiculous about them when they fit a theme that I love!

Here are a few I picked up recently...
Sweet T's Design - Plaid Pumpkin

Jane Deal - Limeberry Designs - Sleigh All Day (in black)

Jane Deal - Poppy & Pine - Deer (white) on Heather Olive 

And some I have in my online carts...
helloFloyd - 1978 Tank

Buckeyecharm - Campfire Tee

mommadetees - That Mom Tee

Jane Deal - Party On! Designs - All the tees!

I rock graphic tees by themselves, with flannels, cardigans and jackets.
Jeans and the occasional pair of leggings (#jeansoverleggingsforever).
And boots, sandals, tennis shoes, and more!
They go with everything!
Some days I even rock them under a button down shirt to work!

Do you wear graphic tees?
Where do you buy them?
I would love to see a picture of you in your favorite graphic tee!
Post one below in the comments, on my Facebook page, or share on instagram and tag me - @xtremelyv
Have a blog?
Share your favorite graphic tees in a post and link up below!
Don't forget to check out my post on The Blended Blog today, along with all the other lovelies linking up!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


20 comments:

  1. Oh I think I need the Drink Up Grinches tee! How fun is that and perfect for Christmas! Great round up of cute tees V!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you graphic girl!! That buffalo plaid pumpkin, the Christmas ones...I want them all!! Fun finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have so many holiday ones I have to find enough time to wear them all! Lol!

      Delete
  3. I haven't bought a graphic tee in ages and these are so fun! Love the Grinch tees!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT??? You need to add some to your closet asap! 😉

      Delete
  4. You found some fabulous ones...I love how they just make you smile!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie! I try to keep things pretty light-hearted to make people smile 😁

      Delete
  5. Now you’ve got me thinking of Xmas.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🙌🏼 it's never too early to think about Christmas! 🎄

      Delete
  6. Love them all! I need to up my game :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a handful of graphic T-shirts but really want some sweatshirts for the cooler weather! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! We know you will love your tee from Limeberry Designs! It is shipping today!! Thank you for your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, that's an awesome collection...we would be twinning for days with our leggings, flannel and graphic tee collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switch out the leggings for jeans for me and you got a deal! 😉

      Delete
  10. Love the tee - life is better by a campfire - isn't that just true! Hope you had a great week!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts