Slider

TBB Asks | October Fall 2.0

Monday, October 1, 2018

October is here!!!!

October is one of my favorite months of the year!
(December is still #1 for obvious reasons)
Today we are asking you about your Fall Favorites!
So grab the image below and post your answers on your blog (don't forget to link up with us!).
No blog? No problem!
Share this image on Instagram or Facebook with your answers and use #tbbasks


1. Favorite Fall Color?
This is tough!
Probably a mixture of red and orange.
Mic and I got married in the Fall (October 7th to be exact) and I had those colors in my wedding :)



2. Apple Cider: Hot or Cold?
Strange, but I am not a big fan of apple cider.
But I am a big fan of apple cider beers ;)
Actually I think I like every thing apple except cider - apples, apple donuts, pies, etc.


3. Caramel Apple: Yes or No?
I would take a bite of one, but that is a bit too much sweetness for me.
I do like the caramel apple pops!
I mentioned my wedding being in the Fall above...well the favor at each place setting was a caramel or candied apple :)
(You can see them in the bridal table picture in #1)


4. Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?
Apple all the way!
There is an apple orchard right up the road from our house and they make the absolute best apple donuts!


5. Long or Short Cardigan?
Long because I can easily wear them with skinny jeans.
I grabbed this one during the NSale and I can't wait to wear it soon!


6. Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?
Living in Ohio you tend to tailgate in the cold,
so I would have to say a good bowl of chili with a mound of cheese on top!
Bonus points if it is Skyline Chili (Cincinnati Style) :)


7. Orange or White Pumpkins?
Orange all the way!
And super smooth, pretty much perfect pumpkins.
None of the bumps and such or odd colors.
They gross me out!


8. Hayride or Bonfire?
100% Bonfire!!!
I love the smell!
For years I have looked for perfume/body spray that smells like burnt firewood, but I can't find anything.
There was one back when I was in high school, but I can't remember the name or find anything like it :(
The best part of a bonfire is going to bed afterwards with your clothes and hair smelling like all of that goodness!
It's the only time I can stomach the smell of outside.


9. Favorite Fall Baked Good?
Apple Hill Donuts!
Close second....Mix and Match Mama's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!


10. Most Anticipated Fall Activity?
Oktoberfest followed closely by Trick-or-Treat!
We have a blast with our friends every year in Minster, Ohio!
And who couldn't like Trick-or-Treat/Halloween?
It's the one time of year you get to dress up as something your not!


Now I want to hear your answers!
Comment below or link up your post at TBB!

And don't forget to join us at The Blended Blog every Monday!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I love that you got married in the fall- if I had a do-over, I would pick fall for the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not even think of the cider ales...need to try one because they sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading everybody's answers. Those cider donuts look so good. I forgot that our apple orchard sells them too and they always smell heavenly! Cute sweater! Your wedding cake was gorgeous. Stopping over from the TBB link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had an apple cider doughnut, but it sounds delicious! I miss taking the boys trick or treating - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts